Whether you are charged with reckless driving, driving without a license, driving while intoxicated, speeding, following too closely, or any other moving violation, Mr. Louie’s team will treat you as an individual worthy of the court’s time and respect. Mr. Louie’s goal is to ensure that every required procedure is followed in your case and that the Commonwealth is held to its burden of proving your guilt.
Our defense team takes the time to dialogue with our clients to prepare them for trial. Each client is unique and each case has its own facts and defenses. We understand that having a working relationship with law enforcement and the prosecutor is helpful to our client’s cause.
- Reckless Driving (View our Frequently Asked Questions Videos)
- DUI and other alcohol related charges
- Driving on a Suspended or Revoked License
- Driving without a Valid License
- Hit and Run
- Eluding Police
- Aggressive Driving
- Tunnel Height Violation
- Speeding, failure to yield, following too closely, or other traffic infractions.
In Virginia, the costs of a reckless driving conviction can be felt for years.
We are the defense attorneys who fight for you at trial and require the Commonwealth to prove their case.