A few case results from October 18-24, 2017. From courts such as Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Newport News, Southampton. Jail and license suspension avoided at 98 mph. Misdemeanors avoided at 95 mph and 90 mph.
DISCLAIMER – EACH CASE IS UNIQUE AND CASE RESULTS DEPEND ON YOUR INDIVIDUAL SITUATION. CASE RESULTS DO NOT GUARANTEE OR PREDICT A SIMILAR RESULT IN ANY FUTURE CASE UNDERTAKEN BY THE LAWYER.
- October 18, 2017, Chesapeake General District Court, Charge: Reckless Driving for 98/45. Disposition: Just a fine, no license suspension or jail time!
- October 19, 2017, Virginia Beach Circuit Court, Charge: Reckless driving at 90/55. Disposition: Reduced to Speeding at the Same Speed! No misdemeanor.
- October 20, 2017, Newport News General District Court, Charge: Reckless Driving at 83/60. Disposition: Dismissed!
- October 23, 2017, Norfolk General District Court, Charge: Reckless Driving at 85/55. Disposition: Reduced to speeding at the same speed, non-reckless.
- October 24, 2017, Southampton General District Court, Charge: Reckless driving by speed at 95/60. Disposition: Reduced to speeding at the same speed, non-reckless.