DISCLAIMER – EACH CASE IS UNIQUE AND CASE RESULTS DEPEND ON YOUR INDIVIDUAL SITUATION. CASE RESULTS DO NOT GUARANTEE OR PREDICT A SIMILAR RESULT IN ANY FUTURE CASE UNDERTAKEN BY THE LAWYER.
<< UPDATE: This post was published in November of 2015, but in December of 2015, we had one more client avoid two reckless driving convictions, for 99 mph and 90 mph. So we had 6 clients in 2015 with more than one reckless driving charge reduced. >>
- Zachary gets his two reckless driving by speed charges in Virginia Beach General District Court reduced to traffic infractions with court dates in January and October of 2015. Original charges were 60/35 RD and 51/25 RD in a school zone.
- Daquan avoids two reckless driving by speed charges in court on April 14th and April 20th of 2015. The Newport News case for 73/35 RD was dismissed, while the Northampton case for 73/45 RD was reduced to improper driving. Learn more about improper driving in Virginia.
- Blake avoids two reckless driving charges in Virginia Beach General District Court in April and May of 2015. One was reduced to improper driving. One was dismissed.
- Beder avoids two reckless driving charges in Virginia Beach Circuit Court and Chesapeake General District Court in July and August of 2015. Both were knocked down to improper driving.
- Bao avoids two reckless driving by speed charges in Virginia Beach General District Court and Norfolk General District Court on May 12 and May 15th of 2015. Both were reduced to speeding tickets.